top of page



Divorce and custody are more familiar family law terms. But if you want to adopt a child in Texas, you will most likely need a family law attorney. If you choose to adopt privately, both the intended parents and the birth mother are represented by counsel. If you are adopting through the foster care system, whether or not the children you seek to adopt are related to you, it is helpful to have an attorney familiar with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, who understand the process.

23 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page