top of page

Involuntary Commitment in Harris County


Due to the sensitive nature of Involuntary Commitments and out of respect for those suffering from mental health issues. Chris Meyer Law Firm, PLLC is not offering legal advice on its website regarding the Involuntary Commitment process in Texas.

Any persons interested in possibly retaining Chris Meyer Law Firm, PLLC for the purpose of the involuntary commitment of a loved one, or request for representation in objecting to involuntary commitment, please call (281) 845-2472 or fill out the contact form here.

At this time, Chris Meyer Law Firm, PLLC is not able to waive consultation fees regarding involuntary commitments.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page